Mom, just in case you are wondering what I spent the birthday money on that you sent to me...
The lady that I bought it from, said that she got it from some people that go to thrift stores and buy all kinds of stuff and "re-purpose" them. She thought that this could have been a speaker box from an old t.v. console! I love the scroll work on the front bottom and wonder where they could have gotten that from, but I really don't care! AND I LOVE that there is a square-ish hole on each side! Symmetry!! I love it!!!
It makes me happy. So much.
Now I just need to go and get those little felt pad thingies to put under it so it is less likely to scratch our floor.
2 comments:
I am having one of those "lusty" moments. I'll repent. But I think you may have found yourself one incredible one-of-a-kind items! Love it! So cool. I wish I had known, when you were here, that you wanted some felty feet for it. I have a ton in my junk bin!
Oh that is so lovely...
Post a Comment