I really have had to put most of my creative things away for a while because real life has occurred. Once again. Just when I had my hopes up.
I was able to get the gift for Becky H. done (pictured above/ it has two sides/yes, I am still on my block kick), but really all else has been put back on the back burner. Again. Which is okay, but the bug isn't quite dormant yet. I do have plans for stuff that wasn't posted about before.
Today Parker and I got a little time together! We went to the Scout store and got him a sash for all those billions of merit badges he has.
"FINALLY!", you say.
"Yep.", I say.
We had a great time together. I love that kid. I actually sewed on all of his merit badges on the very same day that we got the sash! Wow. Now I need to go online and order him a new scout shirt. I HOPE I REMEMBER!
I got some $1.00 square frames from Michael's and I will be taking them to the Wood Connection tomorrow to get the edges routed. Then I will paint them and put cute pictures of my offspring in them and hang them.
I was able to get the gift for Becky H. done (pictured above/ it has two sides/yes, I am still on my block kick), but really all else has been put back on the back burner. Again. Which is okay, but the bug isn't quite dormant yet. I do have plans for stuff that wasn't posted about before.
Today Parker and I got a little time together! We went to the Scout store and got him a sash for all those billions of merit badges he has.
"FINALLY!", you say.
"Yep.", I say.
We had a great time together. I love that kid. I actually sewed on all of his merit badges on the very same day that we got the sash! Wow. Now I need to go online and order him a new scout shirt. I HOPE I REMEMBER!
I got some $1.00 square frames from Michael's and I will be taking them to the Wood Connection tomorrow to get the edges routed. Then I will paint them and put cute pictures of my offspring in them and hang them.
TOMORROW!
THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN TOMORROW, I TELL YOU!
I hope.
THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN TOMORROW, I TELL YOU!
I hope.
I am dreaming about this quilt. The kit is very inexpensive, and I even have a cupon, but I can't justify spending my hubby's hard earned dollars on it, when I have so many other creative things that I have in hand already! But I DO love it.
So much!!!
Also, I got a pine tool-caddy thing-a-ma-jig from D.I. for $1.00. I am going to paint it orange and make a few changes and Sue (I love her SO much) is making some felted baskets for the bottom of it and then it will be a darling, darling place for jewelry! I thought about putting it in Stephanie's room, but if I like it, I am keeping that thing, I will tell you right now.
Anyway, I am hoping to post some pictures of the tool-caddy thing, but don't hold your breath. You could die.
2 comments:
I have always felt a little and maybe a lot jealous of how crafty you are...this is probably NOT a secret. You are my hero!
I AM holding my breath to see your awesome creations. You had better get on it, girl! Oh, and I suppose I had better get going on the felted baskets, or I MIGHT die!
Post a Comment