Today was a busy, busy Saturday! I had a ton of things to get done and not much opportunity!
First, I got to sleep in till, like 9:00. WOW! That doesn't happen very often and it was LOVELY!
Barrett had a soccer game this morning, and it was so fun! I love watching my kids play. I especially love watching them when they love something, and Barrett loves soccer.
Yesterday when I was online reading a local news story, I noticed that our local soccer team was giving free seats in the stadium to moms in the area! YES!! So I went and got tickets! And today we got to go to the game! FUN TIMES! I got a ticket for Parker, but he wanted to stay home! So we asked Barrett's friend if he wanted to go with us, and he did! They were very cute together and had a total blast!
First, I got to sleep in till, like 9:00. WOW! That doesn't happen very often and it was LOVELY!
Barrett had a soccer game this morning, and it was so fun! I love watching my kids play. I especially love watching them when they love something, and Barrett loves soccer.
Yesterday when I was online reading a local news story, I noticed that our local soccer team was giving free seats in the stadium to moms in the area! YES!! So I went and got tickets! And today we got to go to the game! FUN TIMES! I got a ticket for Parker, but he wanted to stay home! So we asked Barrett's friend if he wanted to go with us, and he did! They were very cute together and had a total blast!
Here they are making jet packs with their thunder sticks and free backpacks that they got at the game. Suddenly they were Jango Fett and Boba Fett. Too fun!
We picked Elizabeth up from her friends house and went home to find that Parker had cut his finger with one of the new, sharp knives when he was trying to clean it. And yep, we had to go for stitches. Thanks to all the neighbors that helped reel Stephanie in and settle her down. She was a bit freaked out.

He really hated the whole idea of having to get a shot, but he did it!
AND HE LIVED!
I was kind of worried that he might not.
He really hated the whole idea of having to get a shot, but he did it!
AND HE LIVED!
I was kind of worried that he might not.
Then we met the rest of the family at Pei Wei for dinner. It was yummy and everyone was in a great mood, which was divine! I really didn't eat because I was just enjoying everyone's company so much! I have heard of things like this happening, and now I can say it has happened for me! It was wonderful!
Stephanie weilding her chopstics.
Robert and Me. I need to clean my glasses!
3 comments:
Glad to hear you had a great day and Parker survived. Thayn and Ali were at our house when Stephanie called them so the left and went to check out his finger.
Happy Mothers day!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY WONDERFUL SISTER IN LAW...I LOVE YOU TONS!
My gosh that photo of the yucky finger sort of made me gag.
Those children are DELISH!
Post a Comment