Monday, May 10, 2010

Twenty Years

Yeah. In a row. (That is Robert's joke that he says on every single anniversary.)

We spent the day riding in the car, something I LOVE to do.

We went to all of our first places that happened 20 years ago.

We got married for the first time, here, at the Salt Lake Temple.


We met for the first time, here, at The Ivy Tower. Now it is some sort of school, but it was a dance hall back in the day, 20 years ago. We took a lot more pictures of other first places, but I don't want to post them all. These are my favorite ones. They are all self-portraits.
We are so good. Self-taught!

We went to Brick Oven for lunch! (When in Provo...)

We had an awesome day!

Happy Anniversary, Babe.
I love you.

1 comment:

doghouse said...

Twenty years of marriage and where did all that gray hair come from. Yikes.