Elizabeth is on the student council at her school. Today part of her responsibilities was to give the morning announcements, and she was very excited about it.
Tonight when we were downtown as a family, out of nowhere, she says:
"You know, you learn a lot of things if you hang out in the office for very long."
Robert: "Oh yeah, like what?"
Elizabeth: "Like who gets colonoscopies."
Robert: "Yeah, that is something to know about."
Elizabeth: "What is a colonoscopy?"
Me: "It is where they check to make sure you don't have colon cancer."
Elizabeth: "Do they have to put a camera up there?"
Robert: "Yes, but that is only half of it. You also have to drink some medicine that cleans out your whole system, so that there is nothing there when they use their camera. It means that you spend a lot of time on the toilet the night before. Like hours. Not fun."
Elizabeth: "Well, I would just make sure I found a great book before hand. I'd be fine for hours."
She is totally cracking me up right now! Seriously, she has said some of the funniest things lately. I wish I would have written down what she said the other night when we played Apples to Apples. I hope that I can remember it someday, but for now it is just in the recesses of my mind. But I promise that it was extremely funny!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment