Wow, what an eventful day!! I got to go visiting teaching today and my partner and I visited with Della and Ginger. It was lovely.
This morning I listened to "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" on a youtube video, and it is sublime. Even though this version is not my all time favorite, I love this song and it has been on my mind a lot lately. And then, there it was, on facebook this morning. It was a link. So I listened, and it has been in my heart all day.
It also was in a movie that I watched on KBYU tv, called The Letter Writer. Please, if you ever have the chance to watch this show, it is truely lovely. What a difference one person can make in the world. That one person could be me. Or that one person could be you. It is amazing to see what happens when we make small, simple, meaningful contributions to those around us. I am thankful to all those in my life that do small, sweet things for me. My husband does these things for me all the time. I hold those things dear to my heart. I love him, and I am thankful for him and his thoughtfulness.
I've run some errands, and painted some stuff. I need to go paint some more stuff, but dinner will be needing to be fixed very soon, and I have no plan. If I ask Barrett, he will say we should have hamburgers. That is always his dream dinner. I kinda feel like having homemade pizza, but I don't know if I am up for fixing one right now. We'll see what actually happens....
I finished binding the Valentine quilt for the shop last night. I love how it turned out! I stayed up 'till 3:00 a.m. finishing it, and watching "Great Performances: The Nutcracker." I loved it, but now I am paying the price!! T-I-R-E-D!!
I don't know how on earth everything is going to be ready for Christmas. I am having a hard time just keeping up with every day stuff. At least the house is decorated, and the boxes are all put away! That is truely something I am thankful for!!
Now, off to homework coordinator position, and chef position!
Have a lovely, lovely evening everyone!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really miss you, Michelle.
Post a Comment