http://wearethatfamily.com/2012/06/when-god-doesnt-make-sense-2/
I think that there is a space between trust and blind trust. I know that God loves us. I know that bad things happen to us, even though God loves us and has all power.
But I trust Him.
I have seen many stories that turn into seeming fairy tales from people I know who trust God. Do their problems ever vanish away, never to return? No. We will all have problems every day we are alive in mortality. That is just part of being here, with this flesh and blood. Do their struggles and worries and pressures and unanswered questions go away? Not very often. Again, it is part of being here on earth. But I want you to know that I know when we have struggles, and pains and heartaches and unanswered questions, those things will be for our good, if we choose to bear them well.
This life is a battlefield, and I am becoming more and more aware just how many fronts there are.
But God is aware of us. Always. He loves us.
Our struggles and disadvantages will be our strengths and advantages someday. Maybe not tomorrow, or the next day. Maybe not even next month or next year. Maybe sometimes not even in this life, but one thing I know: I trust my Savior, and I trust God that if I follow the things that are true and keep my promises to Them, They will keep Their promises to me.
I trust Him.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Thanks, Michelle. Just what I needed to hear. Hugs.
Post a Comment