I am very, very close to buying a new camera!
My dearly, dearly loved and very, very well used camera just isn't working as well in the focusing department anymore. I am so sad. I really hope I can find the exact one that will last me for another 8 or 10 years.
*************************
I love that we got to visit with our cousins who are currently living in Nebraska!! I miss those guys! Kim and I were able to have a nice chat, and I actually learned some things about myself during that chat that I need to change. I love those guys!
*************************
I have three quilts, STILL, that need to be finished for the shop. They need to be finished like... 4 weeks ago!! I feel the pressure every single day. Today I took the kids to the outdoor pool with their friends, and read over all the patterns for those quilts. I think I have them pretty firmly understood now. I just need to do them. I am honestly, honestly hoping that tomorrow is the day I finish the Peanuts quilt and turn it in for quilting!!
*************************
We are currently enjoying the UEFA euro 2012 playoff games. Today Germany was defeated by Italy! I was shocked to come home from the pool with the kids to see that Italy was ahead of Germany 2 - 0 at half time!! Apparently, I am not alone. It was a good contest and with minimal "wanny" moments. Germany did have their chances, but Italy had some good defense. Germany got a point on the board with a penalty kick, but still lost 2 - 1.
**************************
We made birdhouses for cub scouts on Wednesday. We told the boys that we would paint them next week, but next week on Wednesday, our usual day for cub scouts, it will be the 4th of July! I'm pretty sure we won't be having den meeting. Phone calls will have to be made.
**************************
Parker lost about 20 pounds with the lovely bacteria he got when he went boating with his friends on the 13th of June. He finally is not sick anymore, but he is still pretty weak. He has only made it to two practices this week. He was diagnosed with Campylobacter at a level of +4. I am a little bit nervous because the stuff I have read says that he could have a problem with his nervous system in three weeks or so, which could include hospitalization. Needless to say, I'll be watching him like a hawk!!
**************************
I still don't think Stephanie has heard back from her bread store job. We'll see what happens here. I am excited for her to work there! I think she would have SO much creative outlet, and I think that would be such a great outlet for her to express part of who and what she is!! Even just the prospect is exciting!
**************************
I made teriyaki meatballs for dinner tonight. Lucy, Parker and I liked them. Stephanie didn't even try them. Barrett did NOT like them and Robert wasn't home to find out if he liked them or not.
**************************
I am tired.
That is all.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVED our visit so so much too!! I'm so glad we got to chat! I miss that more than you can know! I love reading about the kids...I hope Parker makes a full recovery...how scary! and I'm so glad Steph got the job...yay! Also, I so admire all your talent with quilting. I wish I had your passion for soccer...but, alas, I do not...guess my passion lies in the drama area! LOL.
Post a Comment