Saturday, December 28, 2013

Discovery

I have really been a lot more frustrated lately.  And by "lately" I mean like the last year or so.

I think there are a lot of reasons why, but I am sure of two.  Only one of which I will disclose here.

I was going through my blog, and I realized that it has been an outlet for me to think and feel and worry and rejoice.  I do have other outlets, but none that I can go back to and see and remember.

I think that I have a need to write.  Not a ton.  But it really clears my soul, and gives me a fresh slate.  Plus, I really do like to go back and see where I have been.  The good and not so good places.  I see the things I have learned and the things I have to be thankful for!

That has been my discovery this week, amidst all the chaos that is going on. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

I like it when you write too....I miss you so much my good friend and sister too!