Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Cutest Thing Ever...

I like to use that line because it is from one of my favorite movies known as "Better Off Dead".

So we went to Iceberg on Monday night after Barrett's t-ball game and got shakes. Barrett brought his home and promptly put it into the freezer so that he could ride his bike. As we were all sitting around talking, the Burnett family came over and we had a great visit with them. Barrett was insistant that Kennalee try out his bike without the training wheels. She did great! I think she could figure it out very quickly. Barrett was just very cute making sure to share his bike and steadying her on her endeavor.

When they were done with that for a while, I looked over and just loved what I saw next with those two, cute friends! Barrett had gone back inside and gotten his cookie dough shake and two spoons and was sharing with Kennalee. It was just adorable! Kennalee was giggling like crazy!
So was I.


The Burnett's stayed for quite a while and Makayla came over and the kids had a big round of capture the flag. (Actually the flags were lightsabers donated by Barrett).

Barrett went inside and got a flashlight for him and a flashlight for Kennalee. I am just loving this little boy and his awesome sharing skills!
I hope this love he has for his neighbors never ends!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That is so sweet...what a darling boy. That is the "cutest thing ever"...

Kim C. said...

That is so cute! He is always such a little gentleman!

Unknown said...

He is such a ladies man - I LOVE HIM TO PIECES!

Rachel Elison said...

What a doll!! I love the fact that he and Kenalee was sitting there. That is so sweet! What a good boy you have there!