Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friends

This week has been filled with fun friends from when we were new in this ward. Almost all of our first friends have moved on and away but it is such a delight to see them when we do.

Yesterday we went to dinner at the Kowallis home. I adore my Anne! She is just such a lovely friend. I love that she still loves me and is never offended by me or my thoughtlessness. I also love her giggle. We had such a wonderful time! The kids and "older boys" played with some air pressured rockets while Anne and I took a drive in Anne's beautiful new car! We had dinner together and the chicken the Kowallises made was so yummy!

Then tonight the Greenwood family was cruising in our neigborhood and they stopped by our home for a long chat! They had both Aitanna and Baden with them and their cutest dog named Rudy. It was so funny to hear Andy swearing and even funnier to see my kids response to it!!! Parker is going to have to get some thicker skin and Stephanie already knew what to expect!

It has been such a long time since I felt these friendships that I forgot how they felt. They are wonderful and I am so thankful for all of my friends. I cherish each one!

1 comment:

Kim C. said...

I love being able to visit with friends and especially ones you haven't seen in a long time! Wouldn't it be great if there were enough time in life to always stay in touch with all your friends??