We (Myself, Robert, Stephanie and Tyson Hummer) went to a concert on the 19th. It was Elvis Costello and The Police. It was the best concert that I have been to and my first at USANA amphitheater. We were so glad that Tyson knew his way around the venue and he totally helped us get a great spot! We had general admission on the lawn and we got front row! There were handicap spots in front of that, so there were no crazy people throwing up or smoking crazy plants of any kind. I really enjoyed that! I am SURE that those activities were present, but I am glad that I didn't have to see them. Ostrich!!
Elvis Costello was awesome. I never would have known who he is, if Robert weren't a fan. It was pretty obvious that not many people know him. Stephanie has been introduced and she really likes his music. She wore her red shoes thinking that He would sing "The Angels Want to Wear My Red Shoes". It was the one song that she wanted to hear that he missed. Bummer. The one song that I love is "Veronica" and he didn't play that one either. Double Bummer.
I LOVED that he was wearing a full suit and his trademark sunglasses.
Even though he didn't play Veronica, I loved the performance! Sting came onstage and sang "Alison" with Elvis. Cool.
Here is Robert with Elvis Costello in the background. I promised myself that I would remember which song was playing, but alas, I can't remember. 
Sting and The Police were awesome. That is all I have to say about that. I got some good pictures of Sting on the Jumbotron. This one looks like he is looking right at me.
Sting's face really looked much older this time. But his body did NOT look older! He was wearing something that looked like a wet suit (see picture at the top of the page).Now that is one guy that works at keeping his body fit!!! Wow!
Quote of the night from Tyson Hummer talking to Stephanie: "One thing I have learned is that Rock and Roll is all about sticking it to the man."
Funny stuff. You're the best, Tyson! Thanks for going with us!
1 comment:
I already said this on Stephanie's blog but I'll say it again on yours....Aaron is soooo jealous! I'm glad you guys had a good time..cool beans!
Post a Comment