Since Parker lost interest in soccer, I have been actively encouraging him to find something he is interested in. ANYTHING! Recently he told me that he is interested in Karate. I am good with that.
Tonight in the car he told me again that he was interested in Karate.
And then, Barrett pipes in with:
"I am interested in wrestling again."
Robert says: "Hey, this time when you wrestle, you will be one of the older kids and you will be bigger than last year."
Barrett says (and this is a direct quote):
"I'm just SO ready to pin people."
Funny, I am SO ready to pin people too!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Barrett is awesome! Love HIM!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Kids are so funny!!
Michelle, that is so cute and funny.
I couldnt find your email address so hopefully you get this.
The brownies were so easy.
2 brownie mixes
3 symphony big candy bars ( I used the toffee ones)
1 tub of milk chocolate frosting
Mix the brownies according to package. Place 1/2 (one box) the mixture in a foil lined 9x13 pan.
place the 3 candy bars on top and pour the rest of the batter over the top.
Cook at 350 until knife comes out semi clean in the middle- about 40 minutes.
let cool for a while.
take out of the pan with the foil and remove the foil. frost and cut.
this is real technical as you can tell but that is what I did. I saw Paula Dean do the recipe but she only uses 1 brownie mix so you can try it with that but we felt it needed two.
You will want to check
Post a Comment