Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Flair

Okay, so I love the flair on facebook. I think it is a racket, though. WHY don't they sell these things that are so funny? I would love to get a levi jacket and fill it with this funny stuff.

I came across a flair today that I love:

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says: "Oh crap!"

5 comments:

Kim said...

Funny!

Shaunab said...

I LOVE that!!

Anonymous said...

You need to check out Lizzie's flair. I laugh so hard at some of them--especially the ones she makes up!!

johnson5 said...

I love to give flair!!!!

Jan said...

Now I get it. I was always wondering what is that flair stuff about on facebook. I have always ignored them. I did get a virus once though. Maybe that is why I get a little skiddish.