Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest! Anyone else want to play?
1~ Michelle needs Colorado to vote.
2~ Does Michelle (Obama) need a stylist! *I don't know, but this Michelle could really benefit from one!*
3~ Michelle needs a place to rant!
4~ Michelle O. needs thicker skin!
5~ Michelle needs help translating
6~ Michelle needs more time to make it perfect. *IT'S TRUE!*
7~ Michelle needs a new hairstylist. *Just got one, I still miss Ginger though.*
8~ Michelle needs your help
9~ Michelle needs Minnesota, like Minnesota needs al franken.
10~ MICHELLE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO GROUCHY TOWARDS OPRAH.
I didn't put down the very first ten because a lot of it was 'Michelle Needs Help'. Not funny after the first time.
Thanks for the idea, Suzie.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment