Robert mentioned last night that I should blog that while American Idol is having their "Hollywood Week", we are having our "Sick Week".
I have only a slight cold and am feeling better, but Stephanie and Parker seem to have more flu symptoms. Fever, chills, congestion, body aches. Lots of fun. Parker missed the first part of school on Tuesday, but felt better after I gave him some tylenol and mucinex. He really wanted to go to school, so I took him to school.
When I came home from taking Parker to school, Stephanie had come home for lunch and was begging me to call and check her out because she was sick. She promptly went down to her room and slept for a few hours. When she woke up, she was very pleasant to everyone and I mentioned that it was so lovely that she was being so patient with everyone.
She looked at me and said, "I'm sick, Mom."
Barrett has had the stomach flu or, as I like to call it,
"The Barf-O-Rama."
He is still apparently at the stage of life when you think that if you say that you aren't going to heave it won't happen, but then it does.
On Thursday, he barfed on the living room floor and {bonus} on the kitchen floor too.
I have decided that hardwood is very nice.
He still seems to be struggling with his appetite a little bit. Today was much better than yesterday, but this has been going on for six full days now, with today being the best day so far.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Michelle-- I am so sorry you have all been sick. That is so not fun and I hate this time of the year. Get lots of rest and feel better soon.
Shauna!!! Of all people, you are one with insight in this area!
How are YOU?! I hope better. I love the quilt. Take a picture of the one that Dana is doing, I just LOVE her colors too. Lucky person getting that quilt!
So sorry to hear about the sickness...loved the Stephanie comment though...so funny. I sure hope you guys feel better soon!
Hi Michelle:
I love your blog. Thanks for sending me the link at Christmas. Sorry it took me so long to look! I hope everyone gets better soon!
Dee
DEE!! It is so good to hear from you! How are you all doing!?!
Post a Comment