I saw a comment from the motherboard's blog today and it made me laugh out loud! (A lot of her stuff does.)
"As sure as monkeys throw poop... "
I can't even remember the rest because I wanted to remember the monkey/poop-throw thing.
Soooo funny to me.
But then, I love to call my children "Stinky poo-poo head". To me it is a term of endearment, and it makes me laugh. Really hard. Every time.
It offends my 16 year old daughter, so I try super hard not to call her a stinky poo-poo head, because she is already mad enough, and I don't need to add extra to the inevitable explosion. I always think it.
Maybe I need to talk to someone about why poop is funny to me.
So, I would love it if some of you could tell me some phrase that always makes you laugh.
Every time.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hal always says "Fart-cicle" I don't know why, but that one always makes me giggle.
Anything that has anything to do wth farts, poop, pee, burps and underwear is a classic funny around here. But I would have to say that when Olivia (3) says:
O: Knock, Knock!!
Me: Who's there?
O: I eap!
Me: I eap who (say it fast and you are saying that you eat poo).
Hehe!!
Here's a couple..."I'M SCARED!!" and "Do you like beans" and "wanna dup a doppy?"...all are not funny without the stories that go with them.
Fartcicle reminds me of the movie Elf for some reason. That movie has some seriously funny lines in it. The one that I always can remember is
"Son-of-a-nutcracker!!"
So funny.
Poop and farts are hilarious to me! Not very lady like but oh well.
Buck used to call his nephews "turd-burglars" and it always made me laugh. I don't know where the term came from but it's so funny to me!
Boom-chicka-bow-wow cracks me up every time I hear it.
And Hubba hubba ding ding.
Kim~ I need a refresher on the stories from those funny phrases. I think the "I'M SCARED" has to do with ghosts and toilets.
Am I right?
So funny.
Any joke with the punchline "Uranus" cracks me up. And my mother-in-law calls baby farts "sparkle farkels," as in, "he just did some sparkle farkles, he might need a pants change."
Sparkle farkle is pretty DANG funny!!! I am laughing so hard!!!
By the way, Kim, here at our house, we can't stop saying "Wanna dup of doppy" because it makes Charlie bark.
Post a Comment