Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How could I forget???

Oh yeah, I failed to mention that this is the month that Parker got himself into some VERY deep doo-doo. He was freaking out over something trivial and by having a grand tantrum and working himself up more and more, worked himself into 2,000 sentences and being grounded for the month of March from friends and from video games. It was a doozy. All of you Parker lovers would have been shocked. I know I was!

Just for the record, this is the most sentences that we have ever given to Parker. Not a proud thing, just a new record.

I got this great picture of him working on his sentences:




He is on his bed (the top bunk), sitting on his banana chair with about four quilts on him and his pillow behind his head.

The lap of luxury.

Sentence luxury.

I think he is very lucky that we didn't think of restricting him from his ipod.


4 comments:

Kim said...

chuckle..chuckle...I must know what this tantrum was about!!

doghouse said...

It was about being thirteen. Ugh!

Kim said...

I must know if doghouse is Parker???

Michelle S. said...

Doghouse is Robert.

Parker is also grounded from the computer.