Monday, March 30, 2009

Z is for Zackaroni!

I guess you could pronounce it "Zackaronay". Today is my nephew's birthday! Happy Birthday, Zack! It is hard to believe that these kids have grown so quickly. I honestly knew that the day would come that they would be sixteen and in high school, but I thought it was so far off that I never really prepared mentally for it. Well, here it is! Stephanie and Zack are both sixteen now and they are at the foot of their journey in life, with many, many paths to choose. What an exciting time!
Oh, Zack! We hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you and we are celebrating with you in our hearts!
We love you!!!
Stephanie and Zack. Best cousins.



I couldn't get this picture to turn the right way,
but I am thinking that Steph and Zack would like it like this.









Zack and his Maternal Parental Unit.




3 comments:

johnson5 said...

He looks like a kid that has Parental Units!!! I just love the happiness that emulates from your loving family and extended family! Best Birthday Wishes from me too. Oh and btw, your new layout is growing on me!

Kim said...

I love this!!! Can't wait to show it to Zack!

Kim said...

Also..I need to get a good picture of Zack now...he's lost so much weight.