Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yay for the Weekend!

Is anyone out there as excited as I am for General Conference this weekend?!?!?

I'm pretty excited. I love staying in and hunkering down with the fam. and listening and feeling. My dream would be that I could quilt the whole day on Saturday with the family all quietly gathered around me in the craft room, listening intently.
HA! HA! HA! Right.

When Steph and Parker were little, we would play with beads and legos for the entire four hours, and it was quiet and happy. It is a bit more chaotic now.

I love General Conference!

3 comments:

johnson5 said...

We are getting our conference bingo and other handy mormon games ready for the kidos! Offer up an awesome prize for games that are pre-made and ready to print off and I bet $ you have 4 free hours.... If you want the hours in between then just keep the station running and they will flee the scene, that is what my dad always did to squeeze in a nap!

Lauren said...

I DO TOO! You are not alone, I LOVE General Conference. I love being with my family (and always HATE when a something interrupts our Saturday watching/listening!) and just being together. I am always sad, even tearful, when it is over. Glad to know someone feels like I do! Hugs!

johnson5 said...

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4195&Itemid=5

I don't know if this link will work but sugardoodle.net is my favorite mormon resource for cute stuff!!! This is the packet Im using for the 6 year old!