Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Steven's birthday

Another kid in the family has turned sixteen!!
This time it is my nephew, Steven.
His birthday is unforgettable, as it is on the day of the tax deadline.
He is such a good boy, and SO sweet with his cousins, especially the younger ones.
I really feel the distance between our families with all these big birthdays happening and not bing able to be there with them!
Here are Steven and Barrett in San Diego (last year). Barrett had his first sushi at this place.
Steven thought it was hillarious that Parker ate a whole mouthful of wasabi, mistaking it for guacamole. (It was hillarious.)

Steven loves football and baseball and he excels in both sports. We actually got to see one of his games when we went to San Diego to visit last summer. I took this picture with my tiny little point and shoot camera. Oh, how I would love to have a nice big camera for such occasions!


We hope your birthday was wonderful, Steven!
We love you!

No comments: