IN YOUR HAND!
Yes, I locked my keys in my car.
Yes, I locked all three sets of keys to this particular vehicle in this particular vehicle.
With the car running and the lights on.
Two of the sets were in my purse. One of the sets was in the ignition.
Go ahead. Say it!...
"Smooth move, Exlax!"
Luckily, I was blocking someone's driveway and they have AAA. The good level of AAA. They called the number and twenty minutes later, the tow truck came and unlocked my car, and gave me the keys. To my hand, he gave them. No charge.
I always thought that AAA was a racket. Now I am not so sure. I think I will be looking into finding out how much they charge for their yearly fee.
I feel older somehow.
************************************************
Does anyone know how to get this blog format to leave extra spaces where you want them!!!!?
Sometimes it will work, and sometimes it won't work and it is driving me crazy right now!!
2 comments:
hee hee!
I do stupid things like that all the time - join the club!:) I have locked them in during a photoshoot in Utah county and the dad called the police to get them out for me!
I want AAA too!
Post a Comment