Monday, March 23, 2009

Time for a change?

I am thinking about changing the template of my blog.

Just so you know.

I don't want any of the TONS of people who read to think that they have the wrong place when they click on the clicky-thing that connects to my blog.

Right now, just thinking.


**********************

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest Blog on the Block has a really good selection. I probably change mine more often than I should. But I like to.

Michelle S. said...

I know it does, and maybe someday I will look there, but I am in a minimalist mode. It will probally just be plain with the same or similar color font that I am using now.

I am still scared to death that I will loose something.

I love your photo! That lady is so funny! I love the one that she does that says something like "get your own damn dinner!"

Kim said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Unknown said...

Oh come on... live a little...you can do it!:)

Suzie said...

I agree!!! Live a little!!!!!!!! Let your hair down, go hog wild and get a new back ground!

Suzie said...

FYI cutest block has a cherry background, search for "fruit".

Suzie said...

LOL, I am going to find you a fun background.

Here is one that I think is ADORABLE!

http://leeloucherry.blogspot.com/