Elizabeth is very excited to have the Missoula Childrens' Theatre in town this week.
She has tried out for the play "Treasure Island" and will be playing the part of "Ruffian 2". She is very, very, very, very excited.
The Missoula Children's Theatre comes once or twice a year and they put on a play in one week. Yes, ONE week. Tryouts are on Monday after school, and the performances are on Friday and Saturday.
This means that there will be rehearsal every night this week.
Tonight was extremely, very quiet at our home. Elizabeth had rehearsal, Parker and Barrett both had soccer practice. It was just Robert and I, and Stephanie.
It was very weird.
And very, very lovely.
*************
Today Robert and I celebrate our 21st anniversary. Now, THAT is weird. But also wonderful. I can't believe that it has been such a large number of years. Sheesh. It is even harder to believe that I am such an old, old woman.
I made manicotti for dinner because I knew that Robert really likes that stuff. Everyone liked it a lot, but they all ate it at different times. And too bad I over cooked the garlic toast.
Happy Anniversary, Roberto. 21 years. In a row.
**************
Also, today Barrett purchased Robert's old ipod with the money he got for scoring goals. It looks like he scored TWICE!
Sweet!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment