So yeah.
Let's start off with Lucy.
She got a long board.
She loves it.
She is having a really great time with it and with her friends.
All of that babysitting and lawn mowing and lots of other jobs are coming in handy, as she can do a lot of things because she has money in the bank! I love what a hard worker she is. She tells me all the time that she is going to be a millionaire when she is older.
I do not doubt it.
Not one little bit!
And then, there's this guy.
Here he is, just off the plane from a 15 hour flight.
What you see, is what he brought home with him.
They felt like it was so important for him to get home and get this surgery that they didn't think it would be worth the 12 hour round trip to get his belongings, just to go on a 15 hour flight. Too much travel time.
I must say that it was an awesome surprise to be able to talk to him twice in one week.
On Sunday, he was released for medical reasons and will be set apart again when he gets the green light to get back over there!
Barrett was so excited to try on the badge!
It will be his turn in the blink of an eye!
On Sunday, we got to go down to Trenton's Seminary graduation! And there was cake and ice cream afterward! It was awesome! They are such good friends! I don't know if you can see it, but Barrett and Jack are playing together on the computer. They are such cute friends, too!
And then, here he is on Tuesday~
Jet lagged and going into surgery.
This is how he looked when the doctor told him that he was going to put him completely out for the surgery. He wouldn't have to see any of the procedure!
Parker went from pensive, to very, extremely relieved!
I think he may have had a happy dance if he wouldn't have been attached to an IV.
Off to the operating room! Still smiling about not having to be conscious for the surgery! The guy pushing him down the hall was the anesthesiologist.
Parker really likes that guy!
In the recovery room.
Not so jolly.
He didn't like the focus beam, so I'm glad I got a good picture the first time I tried!
This picture was taken today.
After a rough day yesterday, he has had a pretty good day today!
At yesterday's appointment, the doctor said everything was "perfect".
What great news!
Today Parker is eating everything I give him, so I am taking that as good news.
And he is looking more normal.
So, there is our update for now.
There is a lot more, but these are the things I have actual pictures for.

No comments:
Post a Comment