Yes. It is double "u" funny!
Have you ever visited Hoops and Yo-yo on the Hallmark website!????! Oh my goodness. It is super fun.
I often wish that the ink in my printer was good enough to print out the whole year of their calendar. (I wish I could take off some of the super liberal stuff that they have on them, but for the most part, they are just so funny!)
There is always a monologue that changes for each month, and it is just so funny! Seriously, I laugh and laugh.
If you ever become a paying member of hallmark, and can send ecards, you really need to send all of your friends the ecard from hoops and yo yo that is called "Just a donut a day". Especially if they like donuts.
It is awesome.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment