Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Because I like to.

On Sunday the kids were all pretty squirrelly during Sacrament meeting. It is really hard to sit with all four kids and try to keep the peace by myself, but somehow it always ends up fine. I did almost have to take Parker out this time though. At one quiet moment, Stephanie turns to me and whispers: "Mom, look in Barrett's socks." So I looked and he had two hot wheel cars in each of his Sunday socks! It was very difficult for me not to laugh out loud and also difficult for me to not draw attention to the situation in a way that might encourage future hot wheel sock parking. I did ask him why he parked his hot wheels in his socks. His response was: "Because I like to."

Well, there you have it.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so glad your comments are turned on...woo hoo! I just love to hear about Barrett! He's such a sweet boy.