Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Love


Barrett is in love with his dad. This is very endearing to me. I love that he always wants to be with Robert and loves to help him. Today Barrett came up while Robert was talking to Parker and laid on the bed next to Robert in the same exact style as he was laying. It was very cute.

Barrett also gave Robert some options about when they will go swimming next. "Would it be better for you to go swimming on Tuesday or Wednesday?" Robert had a great belly laugh and asked him if he had been taking parenting classes. Barrett told him he had not. Whew.

5 comments:

Kim C. said...

That is so cute! I love to see kids mimicking adult behavior and love when they just want to do everything a parent does. Barrett is such a cute little guy!

Kim said...

LoL...so sweet! Boy this time goes away so fast...hold on to every moment.

Unknown said...

Why must they grow up??? Sorry i have been missing lately...Once again home with nasty colds...when will it end???? I hear Kindergarten is the roughest year for kids getting sick - lets hope next year gets better! I miss my girls!

Rachel Elison said...

That is adorable. I love those days where they are their daddy's buddies. It's awesome! Great Picture!

Green Bulldog said...

Michelle!

I'm so glad you found the website! I've spend a few minutes this morning looking around your blog. What a wonderful family and wonderful life you have created. Not surprising-- you were always a wonderful person in High School.

Would you mind emailing us your contact info (to provohigh88@gmail.com)? We especially need email addresses.

And if you are in contact with any classmates, would you ask them to check out the website and email us as well?

I can't wait to see you again, and I hope you'll write a post for our classmates blog.

And, of course, I have to insist you come to the reunion!

Talk to you soon!

Amy Hughes