Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Forgetful Jones

Some of you may or may not remember the character that used to be more prominent on Sesame Street named 'Forgetful Jones'. He was a goofy cowboy puppet and one of my favorites. Probably for good reason.

This week I have forgotten about 5 things that I didn't want to forget. I think a lot of it has had to do with the fact that I have spent about 30 hours getting a memory book together to give to the director of the play that Stephanie just finished. There is a cast party on Friday and it had to be done yesterday. It did get done, but I totally forgot about the little egg hunt that Barrett was invited to with the neighborhood play group. He had no idea that he had missed it, so that wasn't too bad, but I was excited to see all the moms and chat! Dang!

Thank you Rachel D. for sending Heather over with some eggs for Barrett. That was very thoughtful (you always are)!

Thank you Heather, for bringing them. Barrett shared his candy with me and it was yummy! I especially liked the sixlets and I am going out today to see if I can find some more. If I don't forget.


1 comment:

Kim said...

OH, if I could only count the times I've forgotten things I didn't want to forget...but I can't because I've forgotten how many things I've forgotten.