Is it really spring break if you don't sleep in until after 9:00 am? I remember spring break when I was a kid. We would sleep in until whenever we wanted. Unfortunately for my children, I don't let them sleep in much after 9:00 or 9:30. It is hard for me to sleep past about 7:00. I do LOVE to lay in bed and look out the window for as long as possible. I usually can't do that though, because the day is calling me to do all the things I have to do and I just can't sit in bed not doing it.
And, stand back! I remembered about the quilting class on Thursday night!! I had a great time and it was very fun talking to everyone, especially Shauna!
Does anyone have a great idea for what to give a 15 year old nephew for his birthday?!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you about wanting to just sit in bed staring out the window...there is something so magical about a house full of kids who are sleeping and a quiet house with a quiet view of the outside...oh, it's so wonderful. But yes, the day does always call out....bummer.
I don't really have many suggestions for Zack. He likes musicals...so maybe a CD or DVD. He has Hairspray and High School Musical already. He likes Thoroughly Modern Millie and Singing in the Rain and Once on this Island. Hopefully that's helpful. Oh, he likes The Sound of Music too.
We sent Zack the soundtrack for My Fair Lady. I remember that he just loved watching this movie and would sing the part about the box of chocolates over and over. I just love to think about that!
Post a Comment