
Well, Stephanie's play started today. The Jr. High performed their play "The Pirates of Penzance" for the elementary schools in the district. It was fun to watch it with Barrett! After the play, he turned to me and said: "That was awesome!!!".
After the performance the thespians got on the 12:00 news on channel 2 thanks to Leslie Woodmansie, who is talented AND connected. (it's on the internet at KUTV) I was only able to see one of the segments on the internet, and Stephanie was not in it, she was in the second one. Barrett and I were in the auditorium when the news guys were there. It was fun to see. I was able to get some more pictures and I really hope that I got some that will be just awesome for the book that will be going together for the director. I always forget how over the top crazy this week of the play is. I seriously have had about 5 hours of sleep! I have a billion things to do and about 40 phone calls to make. I am grateful that Heavenly Father always makes up the parts that I slack in!!! What a blessing!
Stephanie is great as the character "Ruth". I really love that girl! Today Ms. Williams told me that my "daughter is a ham!". Yeah, thanks Captain Obvious! I was quite unsure about that little nugget of wisdom until you pointed it out!
Hurrah for the Pirate King!!! And Hurrah for Ruth!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment