Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Andy and Melissa

A couple of weeks ago, our friends Andy and Melissa invited us to their home for a BBQ and a visit. We had such a lovely time!



Stephanie is in love with their dog, a golden retreiver named Rudy.


Andy had us all laughing to tears, even Robert, and that isn't something you see any Schafer brother do very often.





All of the kids had such a fun time together, Parker even has physical evidence that he had a blast!

Their home is so orderly and clean. I hope that I can gradually get to that in my own life. Oh how much we miss them. I am so glad that we were able to get together!
Thank you for the lovely time Andy and Melissa! Boy, I am glad I took pictures this time!

1 comment:

Jillene said...

It is always so fun when you see old friends. That is why I am so happy that I found yours and Shauna's blogs! It is really fun for me to catch up on your lives and see how you are doing.