Monday, August 25, 2008

School's In!

School has officially started!! It was lovely today to have everyone up and eager to begin the new school year.

Barrett will start kindergarten sometime in the next two weeks. I think it will be really good for him. He was bored to death today when he was the only one home. I have been sick and he got stuck in the house with me for most of the day. He sure was glad to see the siblings come home from school.

Barrett will have afternoon kindergarten. He is the first one of my kids that will go to afternoon session. I don't know if I will like it, but I do know that I like the teacher. Barrett met her last week. He also has almost his entire primary class in his kindergarten class. That should be very interesting, as when he is familiar with people, he feels very free to be touchy with them. We'll see.

Happy back to school, everyone!

2 comments:

Jillene said...

My Hannah is starting Kindergarten on September 2nd. We haven't met her teacher but will do so on Thursday. I hope I like her! She missed the deadline by 8 days last year so i am sure she will be the oldest, bossiest, most talkative, etc., etc. Like you, I am a little worried.

Kim said...

Yay for school!