Tuesday, August 12, 2008

High School Registration!!!

All I have to say about this is...

1~ It happens this week.

2~ I am freaking out just a little bit.

Ummm, yeah.

4 comments:

Jillene said...

Ummmmm...that makes me feel just a little bit old. She was in my nursery class for heaven's sake! I can only imagine what you are going through. I am starting one in 4th grade and one in kindergarten and I am freaking out about that. High School--I don't envy you one bit!!

Good luck Stephanie (like she would even remember me)! (0:

Stephanie said...

If you are reading this Jillene, I do remember you. I am freaking out a bit too, mom. But let me just say that I am really excited!!!
Steph

Jillene said...

I am so glad that I am not just a long lost memory from your past!

Kim said...

Michelle...I understand how you feel. I will have two in high school this year...yikes!