Yesterday in the A.M., Charlie jumped up on the couch and started yelping and crying unconsolably!!! He was really hurting! After a few minutes, everything seemed normal, but he wouldn't dance and he just started laying around. He wouldn't even follow people to the kitchen!
He was still acting weird today and so Robert and I took him to the vet. The appointment was for the early evening and by the time we were ready to walk out the door, he was acting a lot more normal. The vet couldn't find anything wrong with him and said that it could be something wrong with his spinal cord, but nothing would indicate that we needed xrays at this point. He prescribed some doggie anti-inflamatory pills and we were on our way.
Charlie is acting fine right now. He even has danced for us this evening. Wouldn't you know it?!! At least the visit was the minimum charge possible and the pills were generic. Thank heavens!
Also, I found out that his birthday is next week. August 25, 2001. Charlie will only be seven years old. I have always thought that he was about three years older than that!
So, on Monday, his present will be that the kids will be at school! Nothing says "Happy Birthday, Charlie" like kids at school for 7 hours of waking time!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad that Charlie is o.k. If anything were to happen to my Max--I just don't know what I would do!
I hope Charlie enjoys his time away from kids...I know I am enjoying my time away from kids!! I'm also glad he's okay...poor guy!
Just you and Charlie at home? Sounds like a dream!:) Glad he's alright! Oh! your hair is cute!
Just you and Charlie at home? Sounds like a dream!:) Glad he's alright! Oh! your hair is cute!
Post a Comment