It's only 30 seconds, because I have not been succesfull in posting anything longer than that.
My favorite is when she plays STYX and Journey. She is very pleased with herself about her knowledge of playing some Van Halen.
Go Steph!!
It's only 30 seconds, because I have not been succesfull in posting anything longer than that.
My favorite is when she plays STYX and Journey. She is very pleased with herself about her knowledge of playing some Van Halen.
Go Steph!!
4 comments:
You should be proud of her, She sounds great!!!
Wow--sounds great!! Tell her I want Van Halen next time--they are one of my favorites! (0:
WOW! She sounds great! And she can even sing and play piano at the same time, I'm amazed at anyone who can do two things at once and do well at it.
Way to go Steph!! She is awesome!
Post a Comment