Saturday, September 20, 2008
Singing
I do not feel good,
I feel sick,
and it sucks!
This is the song that Stephanie is singing to me right now.
Apparently, she does not feel well. I do like the song though.
ALSO.....
Elizabeth is singing in the shower right now, and it is very cute. I probably would not have posted except for two things:
1~ I have not posted in a while.
2~ The song Elizabeth is singing is "Yesterday Girl" from The Smithereens.
I did not realize that she even knew this song!
I like the Elizabeth version better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steph is so talented and too bad we didn't get to hear Lucy's version of Yesterday Girl..though I do not think she would of appreciated being taped in the shower...I know I wouldn't like that one bit...
I love that she sings in the shower! That is so cute!
Post a Comment