Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Gingerbread Post






Thank heavens for gingerbread house kits! They are the best thing since sliced bread, I am telling you! $10.00 is a bargain!





Elizabeth and Barrett had a blast decorating. They did the house and the trees. I finished the path and the candy canes. They both can hardly wait to eat it!!


3 comments:

Shaunab said...

I LOVE it!! The kits are the best. We would do the kit every time but when you are making 25, $10.00 a piece makes the total kind of high. However, a few years back, we just ran out of time and ended up buying the kits for everyone. It was very nice.

Jillene said...

I LOVE the last picture!! I hope that she actually got to take a big bite out of the roof--just like the commercial for the "go Phone"--"Come on man, it's the Holidays"! That is EXACTLY what the picture reminded me of!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Suzie said...

Cute!!! You guys did a GREAT job!