Here, Maicey is showing how excited she is to play "spoons". I can count on her asking to play every time she visits! I love that she loves this time together.
Did someone say "Pie"? Here are my kids and siblings at the pie fest.
This is such a good picture of Trenton. Elizabeth was really working the whipped cream.
As you can see, we had a great Thanksgiving. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of all the food set out. It looked very pretty. At our family Thanksgiving, we do it potluck style. Robert created a new way to set up the buffet table and it worked out beautifully.
I must say that when I saw some of the recipes from other blogs that I read, there will be some new things at that buffet table for next time. You are all true inspirations!
No comments:
Post a Comment