Barely.
I was over at Mormon Mommy Blogs and I discovered that one of the 10 commandments of blogging is that you should never go over 10 (ten) days without a post. I was unaware of this commandment and I feel very ashamed. I hope that you can forgive me.
Please.
I usually don't have the "going over 10 days without a post" problem. Usually I feel like I have a lot to say. But sometimes I get on a roll and am able to kick butt around the domicile. (i.e. laundry, kid's needs, craft room maintenance, husband's needs and maintenance, car needs, yard needs, fixing meals, scripture study, etc, etc, etc...) Which is the exact reason why I have been absent from posting to my blog. In fact, I have almost been translated three times, that I am aware of, due to my perfectness in executing my domestic and spiritual duties and desires. I am sure that there are times I was too humble to be aware of my near translation, thus making it more than the three times I mentioned before.
So, I just would like to say: "Here I am! I am posting a post! I am not a commandment breaker today! Yay for me!"
I will try to catch up on what's been going on in the domicile some other time today. I hope.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! I've missed you!
Post a Comment