This is a Rover GX Vanilla with Pink rims from Scottys Cruisers . Could you totally see me on this!?
and one of these to go on that:
And I would get these:

Alexander Girard Alphabet Blocks from babygeared.com

A Young Mad Scientist's First Alphabet Blocks from Xylocopa
I totally would, you know.
I have been obsessing about these things forever and I would totally buy them.
IF I had $500.00.
(This is the part of the post where "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright plays in the background...)
(But you'll have to play it in your head.)
I'll post the lyrics if you need them.
And IF I wasn't so practical! Because those of you who know me, know that I would probably talk myself out of them because my kids have some sort of need and these items are lovely, but they are so far down on the list of reality that they are off of the radar.
Hey! I can dream!
So, here is my little dream. (Cue the Gary Wright song...)
5 comments:
Michelle, I TOTALLY love it! You should get it! That is saweeet! Ü I love your blog! Hugs! Lauren
Oh Michelle..this makes me miss you even more! I just love you!
I say get the dang bike and forget about the dumb blocks, what are you the nursery leader? After you get the bike come talk me into my $500 electra cruiser.....
Okay Ginger~ the blocks are not dumb! I love blocks. Just ask my children. I have some in my room and they are not allowed to leave my room.
Let's just say: I have a block thing.
I don't know why. But I do.
Post a Comment