Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Six Months Later...

Stephanie officially has permission from the State of Utah to drive people other than her family in the vehicle she is operating!


I love that you can see Elizabeth's reflection on the side of the door!

Stephanie has had her licence for six months, TODAY! The very first victim she took for a ride was her dear friend, Maria. Here they are, going to Kirk's house to watch Batman Begins. The State of Utah has a new rule that drivers are not allowed to drive anyone that is not in their family until they have had their permanent licence for 6 months. As far as I know, and I am pretty sure, Stephanie has followed the State guidelines faithfully! She is planning on using this as her value project for personal progress in the area of Integrity.

Yay, Stephanie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have to say she is my FAVORITE driver ever...do you ever watch her? She cracks me up how focused she looks and her hands are gripped to wheel - just as they should be!:) Oh, and I was stopped behind her at a stop sign and she REALLY does stop for the full 5 seconds!:) Emily yelled at her "MOVE IT CORNDOG!" Ohhh... I love me some stephanie!

Michelle S. said...

Oh. My. Heck. Aubrey, that is the funniest thing ever! Move it, corndog!"? Hillarious! She hardly says anything in nursery. I would have paid to hear that one!

As for the safe driver known as Stephanie, yes, I have watched her. She is a very responsible person, for the most part. She often corrects my driving. (Which is very annoying!) And yes, Emily, at times she can really be a corndog!!

Kim C. said...

Aubrey, you obviously use nicer language than me when you are driving with your kids!
I have to admire Steph's dedication to the 6 mo. rule. I don't know if I could have made it myself back then! I too have noticed what a great driver she is!
I love that Elizabeth's reflection is right in line with Maria's body to look like it belongs to her. Great picture!

Kim said...

I'm so impressed with Stephanie...good for her....she's a good girl! Zack still doesn't even have his permit! He's so busy and it's so hard to get him the testing center..and the times he has been there it's not worked out. He failed once and the other time we didn't have his birth certificate.