I have never purchased anything through ebay until today.
Robert has purchased a few cables for our television through ebay, but I have never made the leap into the realm of online bidding but today I did, and I was victorious! I waited until 1 minute 37 seconds to place the minimum bid and win! I am pretty sure that it will never be this easy to win a 99 cent minimum bid and come away top bidder.
This all came about because we all have been dying to get out the old Sega Genesis console and play Toe Jam and Earl. Our AC cord has been too unreliable to enjoy any action. It has been years.
So, today I bought an AC cord for our Sega Genesis.
Now if I could buy some time to play our Sega Genesis, that would be great! I am sure the kids will enjoy it after soccer season.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AHHHH ebay....I've had a long break from bidding...I miss it.
I had to pull myself away from it last year...I kept bidding and secretly hoping I wouldn't win it so i really wouldn't have to pay! I guess I just like to click the "MAKE A BID" key!:)
Court use to spend a lot of time on ebay. His new favorite thing is KSL.com you can find all kinds of stuff and don't have to pay for delivery.
I have to say that I love KSL.com too! I have gotten many a good deal from there!
Post a Comment