Soccer season is here in full force. I must say that I really enjoyed last season because only Parker played with his comp. team and thus, only one schedule to deal with. Not so this season. Stephanie, Parker and Barrett are playing for the rec. league and Parker is also playing for competition. It is really crazy. Robert and I are coaching. Robert coaches the kindergarten boys rec. team and I am coaching Stephanie and Parker's jr. high rec. team. We just had too much time on our hands and needed to add something else.
I love soccer. I especially love my longtime friends on the sidelines. It really has a familial feel. It is awesome.
My rec. team had it's first practice yesterday. It was so much fun! Five of the 9 team members play for Murray Max, so it will be interesting on days when those players have to be somewhere else for competition play and we are left with 4 players. I try not to worry about it as these things often work themselves out. At least our Saturday games will be a pretty full team.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment