On Wednesday I was happily blow drying my hair with my CHI hairdryer and out of no where, it popped and stopped working. I bought it last year from overstock.com last year on May 7th. It has a one year warranty, luckily. So I went onto the overstock chat help thingy and they gave me the 800 number for the company that makes the blow dryer. The people at the 800 number said that they will not honor any guarantees from merchandise purchased on the internet. Bummer news. But not so bummer news: overstock has offered to repair or replace this hair dryer.
I am just getting it ready to bundle up and send off. I am hoping that this is one of those things that goes very smoothly, but I am mentally prepared for the opposite.
Meanwhile, Stephanie and I are sharing Stephanie's hair dryer. We'll just see how that goes. I am being optimistic.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry to hear about your hair dryer troubles. Am I so dumb that I don't know what a CHI is?....I assume it's a brand but I am CHI illiterate...
I loved loved loved talking with you on the phone today. I really miss you! You are such a good sister in law and I'm lucky to have you...thanks!!
I always freak out about having to deal with customer service type stuff too. I hope it does go smooth for you!
Post a Comment