Monday, April 28, 2008

I like Ben

“Thinking aloud is a habit which is responsible for most of mankind's misery." ~Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, I just wish I was aware of when I think aloud. I do know that it is alot because it keeps me awake at night. Frequently.



3 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle....you worry too much!! You are one of the kindest people I know. I just love you!

Michelle S. said...

It is more about learning what to say and what not to say and when. I haven't really got a niche for that or any kind of clue for that matter.

Thank you for you kind comment. You are an awesome example!

Stephanie said...

We all struggle. My is volume control and at the most inopportune times. If you heard loud laughter coming from the hallway outside of the primary on sunday, it was me. No matter how hard I try to stay aware of it, there are times I still get involved in the moment.