Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Accomplished Young Ladies!


Here they are, only two official days into the summer vacation and Stephanie and Teagan are already getting things done!

Stephanie wanted to make this bag before school was out, but didn't get it done until today. She started yesterday and had it done in the last 24 hours. It was exciting to see her SO focused and pay so much attention to detail! Her bag turned out SOOO CUTE!

Teagan got her black belt in karate yesterday! She has been working towards this goal for 5 1/2 years! She showed us some of her awesome moves and invited the neigbors over for chocolate cake (my favorite!) and ice cream!
I have to say that Napoleon Dynamite would be TOTALLY in awe of her skills!

I know two girls who will be passing off some value projects in the very near future!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay Steph....You have inspired me!!! I bought that skirt pattern and Paul is making me do it myself! I told him I already hired you to do it for me! tomorrow I am off to find some fabric - Elaine's didn't have much tonight, they were out of EVERYTHING! I still want you to make me the purse though, and I WILL PAY YOU for it!
If you want the skirt pattern I will lend it to you - it is soooo cute! Alright, I am done blabbing!
OH! thanks for bringing your bag over today - I LOVE IT! GOOD JOB!

Rachel Elison said...

Nice job girls!!!

Michelle S. said...

I have to tell you, Aubrey, that I should pay YOU for letting Stephanie make you one. She is so calm and peaceful while she is working on these that it is HEAVEN in our home! It is really good to see her feel such a different kind of satisfaction. She is good at many different things, but it is fun to watch her have something that she can hold in her hand that she put together. There is a special kind of feeling you get from that, and it has a wonderful effect in our home!