Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stitches

Barrett got his stitches out today. It was worse for him than actually getting stitches because the guy had to pull on them a little to get them where he could snip them to come out. There were three of them right by his eye and after the first two came out, the guy told him that he was doing great and there was only one more stitch to take out.
Barrett replied to this statement under his breath with "Oh Crap."
I could not stop laughing, and neither could the lady they put in there to hold his head still.
I am laughing right now, too.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL LOL LOL...I'm laughing too!!

Unknown said...

Okay.... how this possible that she is eight???? I swear she was just a sunbeam!:)
She is such a pretty little thing!
I tried to click on your invite so i could see the "big" version but it won't enlarge! It looks really cute though! Happy birthday lucy lou!:)

Oh! Your strawberry saving idea sounds great - I will give it a try!

Ashleigh said...

Poor little guy! I have never had stiches but they do not sound fun! I was looking for you guys at Lagoon but I never saw you I was too busy chasing 3 little boys around! It was a lot of fun and thanks to your hubby for getting us the parking pass!