After the tooth came out, he chased down Elizabeth, who was walking Charlie around the block, to share the good news with her! Bonus for him, his friends Omar and Preesa were there to share in the jubilee!
He put it into a plastic ziploc baggie and left it on the table. Guess what!?! I didn't know that his tooth was in there, I cleaned up the table and inadvertently threw it away! As he was getting into the shower, he started to get a bit panic stricken because he couldn't remember what he had done with his tooth. Elizabeth was a real sport and she saved the day by checking the garbage. Sure enough, it was there, and she found it! Once Barrett was safely in the shower, she asked me if she could be the tooth fairy tonight. I told her she would have to wait for another day. She was okay with that.
Another bonus for him (and ME!):
the Tooth Fairy actually REMEMBERED!
YAY TOOTH FAIRY!
4 comments:
Cuda is a tough kid all right but he has a real sensitive side.
Hey, thanks for the nice comment today- I'm so glad you and your family loved the taquitos! Ole!
We have in fact thought about making a cook book, it's something kind of in the works, so keep your eyes out!
He is so cute and growing up sooo fast! Zach lost his bottom tooth after soccer last night too! Our tooth fairy SUCKS - she forgot...AGAIN!!!!!:)
For some reason the Tooth Fairy forgets to come here sometimes too. I wonder why that is?!
I have one more to go for last--firsts. I am pretty sure that I will be in meltdown mode for all of her firsts.
He looks adorable missing a tooth!!
I am glad that I got to see you on Sunday. It felt like I was home--just with a bunch of people who are a lot older and a bunch that I didn't know. (0;
Post a Comment