Barrett.
I love the things he says.
Today I needed to get to the gym. When I go to the gym in the morning, Barrett goes to the little child care facility that is right there. Barrett is in afternoon kindergarten and is ALWAYS the oldest one there. He has mentioned several times that this bothers him.
Barrett: "I don't like going to that place!"
Me: "Why don't you like it?"
Barrett: "They are too many baby-people there."
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet and cute!
My favorite is when he asked the school bus driver to stop at McDonalds on the way home from school with 80 kids on the bus.
Yeah, the McDonald's request was pretty funny, especially because he was teasing the bus driver.
I think there were probally more than 80 kids on the bus, but you already know the beef I have with that subject...
ha-ha. 'beef'!
Post a Comment